<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://realtoygun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Real Toy Gun: PUPPET MASTERS FOR PRESIDENT

Monday, June 4, 2012

PUPPET MASTERS FOR PRESIDENT

 He's got my vote











Coming straight outta Alarming Tales #6 where it was originally called "Ambassador from Venus", Harvey Comics, November 1958, public domain.  The artist is Bernard Baily, who created the Spectre & I know I've used before at some point... Bernard Baily just got used, in general. I wonder if he got paid more than 20 bucks for this story. It's a Mystery! That I won't be solving.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home