<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://realtoygun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Real Toy Gun: PROFESSOR MOE LESTER by Jocko Thomas

Thursday, November 15, 2012

PROFESSOR MOE LESTER by Jocko Thomas

I missed last Friday's update.
Segue...
I have this Friday's update...RIGHT. HERE. (I'm not indicating my crotch as you may believe.)




I edited the panels a bit in this one. Just sos you knows. This gem was originally called "Doctor Jerque...Go and Hyde!" from Madhouse #1 in March of 1954 by Ajax-Farrell publishing. Here's a fun fact (opinion): they apparently hated children in 1954. This Madhouse Magazine I speak of was absolutely rife with horribleness. I think it was supposed to be zany, but it came off as a crime against humanity. I'm not quite sure how someone can miss so badly when the target is mental illness.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home